Fulvic minerals. “What are they?”, one might ask. Truth be told, not a lot of people know exactly what they are and just how beneficial they are to not only the earth and ground in which we walk on but also ourselves, the human body. However before going into great detail about the benefits of fulvic minerals and what not, it’s important to understand that fulvic minerals are a complex humic acidic compound that are also organically found in planet earth’s soil, rock formations as well as the many bodies of water.
How does fulvic minerals benefit life on earth?
First and foremost, fulvic minerals produce fuvlic acid, an element/liquid that is partially responsible for decomposing dead matter which in turn feeds the earth to allow plants to grow stronger and ensures that they are healthy. In other words, without fulvic acid, it is possible that the earth would not be able to provide the proper nutrition for any sustainable plant life.
Secondly, as mentioned before, fulvic minerals are not only beneficial for the earth/plants but also for us! Human beings! There are quite a few reasons that many people incorporate fulvic acid (derived from fulvic minerals) into their daily lives to ensure that they remain as healthy as possible such as:
1) Improved gut health as well as stronger immune system
2) Increases the absorption and digestion of nutrients into the body
3) Ensures that the brain remains healthy
4) Allows the body to detox quicker when it is not at 100% or is recovering from illness/hangover
5) Decreases inflammation in the human body
6) Drastically increases one’s energy levels as well as lessens the likelihood of any unwanted pain
7) Protects/repairs the skin to ensure that the individual looks their best
In the end, judging from just the few benefits listed above, you could say fulvic minerals are the earth’s natural way of ensuring that as human beings, our health is 100% in check. Not only does incorporating fulvic acid into one’s live as a supplement allow one to function better but also enjoy life much more.